Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Clearance Required: National Agency Check (NLC)
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts; provide technical support advice and training to end users.
4. Maintain computer lab equipment and facilities.
5. Maintains system documentation.
6. Manage databases on server; including system backups and other maintenance as required.
7. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
8. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
9. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
10. May program in an administrative language and provide minimal programming activities according to project specifications.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
1. Prior Risk Assessment and Vulnerability management knowledge using products such as Nessus, SNORT, ISS, eEye Retina (Prefered) and/or similar
2. Demonstrate experience using Patch management applications such as WSUS, Shavlik, Patch link, Blade logic, SCCM
3. Demonstrate ability to manage systems hosting websites using applications such as IIS, Apache, Glassfish, etc.
4. Demonstrate ability to support diverse network with diverse restrictions based on classification and constraints.
5. Demonstrate ability to serve as a liaison for non-technical management to assure IT Security requirements do not impede with business strategies
6. Demonstrate Prior Server Management experience with Operating systems such as Windows 2003, Windows 2008/R2
7. Demonstrate ability to support both Desktop & Server environments
Must have the following Certifications
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V