A Business Analyst(BA) position requires a detailed oriented professional who will work on Customer Service Request (CSR) and enhancements through multiple stages of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
A BA is directly responsible for, but not limited to, research, requirements gathering/documentation, creating comprehensive test plans, executing tests and documentation of test results, post implementation verification/documentation, and system documentation stages of the SDLC.
The BA may perform one or more of the following:
- Interprets business needs and translates them into system requirements.
- Writes business specifications and forwards to technical staff for system development.
- Interprets systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
∑3+ years applicable Medical claims processing experience preferred.
∑Experience in a customer service environment.
∑HIPAA (X12) knowledge a plus
∑Four (4) year degree from accredited college or university.
∑Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
∑Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
∑Strong oral and written communication skills.
∑Must be physically located in the downtown Denver office; Relocation required.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V