Solutions Architect (Specializing in Security)
Location: Oak Brook, IL
- Responsible for designing and engineering enterprise wide security technology solutions
- Responsible for conducting in depth design and engineering of security architecture
- Participate in the risk assessments of new and existing technology solutions to identify weaknesses or security exposures and engineer solutions to adequately mitigate associated risks.
- Thorough design documentation, analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to identify needs and take initiative are key requirements of the position.
- Required Microsoft tools/applications background
- 5+ years progressive hands-on experience working in Information Technology with at least 5 years of direct hands-on experience with security technologies.
- Must be familiar with modern security products, architectures, solutions, protocols, "industry best practices" and strategies.
- Experience writing and developing security architecture design schematics.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
||Sr Solutions Architect
||Oak Brook, IL
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V