Job Title: Principal Informatica ETL Developer
Works with architects to provide ESD initiation and senior-level Web-based application design deliverables; develops and implements complex Web-based software applications.
Define the Web Design Rules, the Web Design Aspects and define the "look and feel" for all the key elements using a Model-View-Controller approach. Oracle Web Center.
- 8 - 10 years of experience leading and/or provides support in upgrading, maintaining and creating content using the latest web technologies.
- Minimum 6 years' experience creating templates, creation of graphics, supporting both static and dynamic web development, and utilizing the latest web technologies.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience utilizing Informatica Tools for development.
- Familiar with standard lifecycle concepts, practices, and procedures for development of Java based applications to include Graphical User Interfaces, web services, and data extraction and transformation.
- Working knowledge with Informatica ETL is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer and business focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents highly complex applications programs.
2. Generates new code and corrects, converts, and/or modifies existing code to meet specifications.
3. Prepares detailed specifications from which code will be written.
4. Confers with system architects to analyze specified methods and procedures, identify problems, and document specific requirements.
5. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as users manuals, product specifications, and training materials.
6. Performs a variety of testing procedures, analyzes test results, and corrects problems.
7. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced programmers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
||Informatica ETL Developer
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V