Position: Chief Enterprise Engineer
Location: College Park, Maryland
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in IT Enterprise Support, telecommunications operations, contract compliance, deliverables and federal client relations.
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Senior IT Certifications desired (i.e., SUSE Linux Enterprise 11, CLE11, CLP 11, CNE, MCSE CNE, or others).
- Experience in designing, modifying, and updating Enterprise Architectures, related documentation, and implementing large enterprise change.
- Ensuring that all changes and modifications are completed and that systems are compliant as required.
- Understanding of LAN and WAN, VOIP, email/print/file, SAN, Novell OES 2, UNIX/LINUX/Microsoft Server.
- Knowledge of federal IT and IA Policies, SDLCs, IT O&M SOPs, as well as, following established Policies and Procedures required.
The Chief Enterprise Engineer works with the existing Agency Enterprise Architecture team to support ongoing processes and activities. Coordinates data architecture stewardship and definition with mission and business owners and other stakeholders. Provides technology roadmaps and deployment options and analyzes emerging technologies and their benefit to federal IT enterprises. Works with advanced telecommunication operations and maintenance support team including planning, design, implementation and maintenance of voice and data communication network systems. Leads IT project efforts to implement new technology in federal government enterprise complying with policies and procedures.
||Chief Enterprise Engineer
||College Park, MD
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V