Provides the engineering view of the CMS vision for the systems requirements and the paths along which it must be able to evolve.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Business Process Model (BPM).
• Ability to apply best practices and create an initial architect based on the enterprise architecture and existing BPM flows.
• Reviews and conducts technical research, testing, evaluation and documentation of complex hosting/configuration tools and methodologies to ensure that tools are current and functional.
• Creates complex application architecture and populates an application host/configuration matrices with appropriate strategies, timelines and cost information to increase cost efficiency and effectiveness.
• Coordinates with application developers, managers and customer application experts to ensure that required features and modifications are included in the appropriate releases to support cross-product features and to communicate architectural designs and standards.
• Develops and designs complex multi-tier web applications; determines project requirements and functional specifications to ensure that client specifications are met.
• Defines and approves application standards and specifications; provides oversight for definition of product content to ensure that appropriate parties are kept informed of client and company requirements and policies.
• Designs application modues that work together to produce desired product. Ensures that completed modules provide functionality described by application experts and to ensure that performance guidelines are met.
• Plans technical support infrastructure through the creation of service level agreements; leads the transition from application development to support to ensure that appropriate support is available to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provides analysis and design reviews to other department members to avoid duplication of effort in solving the same application problems with different products.
• Works with product development teams and senior designers on complex projects to develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with product. Works with third party vendors to develop software and/or integrate their software into company products.
• Evaluates new technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities into company products. Acts a liaison between third party vendors and company to procure, develop and/or integrate their applications into company products and to ensure that applications are in accordance with company product standards and guidelines.
• May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
• 10 - 15 years of professional experience in actual project/system design, or software design/development:
• Must have demonstrated working knowledge with knowledge with Oracle UCM and Web Center Framework.
• Expert in technical field.
• Understand the Infrastructure and work with the Infrastructure contractor- knowledge of performance, virtual environment
•Oracle Visual environment
• Strong knowledge of performance and workload management.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong customer and business focus
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
• Positive can-do attitude
• Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
Education/Equivalent Training Required
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V