User Interface Lead Developer
The Lead Applications Developer develops project initiation and senior -level
application design deliverables (such as System Design Document) and develops and implements complex software applications.
Oracle ADF and User Interface Development in an Oracle Portal Environment and must understand JSR compliance, DOM and JSP technologies.
The Lead Applications Developer is responsible for the content and development
of critical software design artifacts, such as System Design documents, Database Design Documents, Interface Control documents and so forth.
• Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
• Performs maintenance on existing software products and contributes knowledge of business applications.
• Contributes as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
Required skills and experience:
5-8 years of directly related computer programming experience.
• Knowledge of general programming and software development concepts
• Experience with Java Web Services and Portal UI development within an Oracle Application Server and Oracle Portal Server environment.
• Mastery of Oracle Portal products and JSP, HTML, DOM, Java.
• Ability to link through data and technical services to other COTS packages
• Has followed disciplined software development processes and worked in integrated service environments
• Experience with Oracle BPM, SOA Suite, and Oracle Data Integration are all highly desirable
• Ability to work independently or under only general direction
• Experience leading, directing and mentoring teams of 4-6 developers
• Ability to multi-task, be extremely organized, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and be very detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Education/Equivalent Training Required
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
||User Interface Developer
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V