US Citizenship Required
- 10-15 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience.
Technical certifications in GSEC, Security+, SSCP, and SCNP preferred.
Web experience with internet infrastructure, system configuration, and development by Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (OFM)/Application Server 10g (OAS), which is a main tool to host and develop web application for SLEP. Also, solid experiences with OFM's upgrading, patching, and system configuration.
- Strong Oracle DBA experiences in database 10g /11g installation, upgrade, patching, migration, duplication, backup, and recovery
. Capable of simultaneously handling administration tasks over 10 databases in environments of production and test.
- Good experience with Oracle databases tuning and optimization. Extensive experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 platform
- Firm background in data modeling, schema creation, db security control, table partitioning, and data population
- knowledge with the 3-tier infrastructure of web application, and professional experiences on installation, configuration , upgrade, and patching with Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM) 10g/11g, Application Server (OAS), and WebLogic application server
- Experiences with performing Oracle quarterly critical updates on database and OFM
- Solid skills with Oracle Data Guard setting up standby database. Having experience to migrate system from non-production to production environment.
- Knowledge of reverse proxy server and SSL configuration with website
- At least 10 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL developing various stored procedures on job scheduling, data manipulation, LOB operation, email generation, data exchange in XML/SOP, and web page development.
- 5+ years of working experience with OFM/OAS. Be familiar with Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Single Sign-On (SSO), Portal, Discoverer report tool, HTTP (Apache) server, and Webcache
Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation.
1. Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
2. Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
3. Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
6. Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task leader.
9. Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V