Data Management is comprised of people, processes, technologies and operating procedures required to manage and disseminate program information, proposals, projects and other related documentation.
The Data Manager Position involves development and preparation of information products for program staff, project managers and field personnel. Position requires the ability to analyze and format program data from all sources into concise customer deliverables while develoiping and maintaining configuration management. It requires proficiency with analytical tools (Access, Excel, & etc), knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software and strong communication skills
• Oversee, manage, and promote sharing of data and information among program personnel and partners in accordance with published policy.
• Develop and maintain data workflows to support the two-way flows of data and information from the PMO to data producers/consumers in the field, including customer(s).
• Serve as the primary liaison to the customer leadership on all issues related to Program data. Support the PMO in developing and maintaining standardized data formats.
• Provide program documentation updates for Data Management to the field, aligned with project architecture phases. Ensure standards such as Metadata, Formats, and Processes established in the program plan are adhered to and followed.
• Maintain, Socialize and Update deployed Data Management wiki's on all security levels.
• Monitor/track various project related data to support Earned Value processes
• Support project start-up and close-out procedures (opening/closing charge accounts, invoicing, billing and etc)
• Ensure all data storage/media are maintained with version control and permissions (fileservers, Sharepoint, Livelink, & etc)
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience supporting military operations.
• Background and thorough understanding of the data management practices and principles.
• Knowledge/understanding of standard government and/or DoD contracting language, terminology and data management practices.
• Ability to understand, convey, monitor and track data deliverable milestones.
• Ability to research and prepare comprehensive reports.
• Promptly and accurately generate reports, spreadsheets, and charts using readily available data from software programs (Remedy, Access, Excel)
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Good interpersonal and team-building skills.
• Proficciency in standard data management platforms a plus (MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Remedy, SharePoint, Livelink & etc)
Attention to details.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an FAA badge based on a favorable background check.
||Operations Analyst/Data Management
||Falls Church, VA
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V