1. Provide technical support for the following equipment: AN/UPX-29(V) IFF, AN/UPX-36(V) IFF, AIMS MARK XII IFF, and any of the newer systems for which qualified.
2. Conduct specified engineering/technical evaluations, perform equipment functional checks, perform troubleshooting/test/analysis and equipment repair to correct Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) Systems operation, maintenance, installation and connectivity faults.
3. Provide Onboard Maintenance Training (OBMT) to Ship's Force technicians in the operation, repair, maintenance, and logistics support of Identification Friend or Foe (IFF).
4. Perform/provide the following during shipboard Combat Systems (Groom), C5RA, CSPAT, ICMP, INSURV programs, and Technical Assistance events, or other assessments as tasked.
a. Assist Ship's Force technicians and government personnel at assigned locations to analyze and resolve malfunctions detected during equipment operation and testing.
b. Analyze equipment review and inspection data to determine source of fault, and recommend repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
c. Recommend equipment engineering changes toward improving quality and reliability and to facilitate installation, maintenance, and repair.
1. Completed technical (not operator) training for the following equipment: AN/UPX-29(V) IFF, AN/UPX-36(V) IFF, and AIMS MARK XII IFF. Training on any of the newer IFF systems is a plus.
2. Experience supporting an ISEA is a plus.
3. High School Diploma or GED, plus technical/vocational/military training.
4. Associates Degree preferred.
5. NAVSEA certified for copper and Fiber Optic connectors is a plus.
General Experience: A minimum of six (6) years of full-time hands on technical experience in the maintenance, installation, test, and/or repair of electrical/electronic systems/equipment incorporated in C4I systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Requires a minimum of four (4) years hands on experience with each of the following equipment: AN/UPX-29(V) IFF, AN/UPX-36(V) IFF, and AIMS MARK XII IFF. Experience on any of the newer IFF systems is a plus.
2. Experience gained at a MOTU, FTSC, RMC, ISEA, or NSSA is not required, but is a plus.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of an ability to use the related tools, equipment, and systems.
Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V